We offer commercial leasing through Ingersoll Rand
The benefits of financing through Ingersoll Rand, rather than borrowing from the bank or paying cash, are numerous. While a bank loan provides direct ownership and the interest expense may be tax deductible, it reduces valuable business credit lines, may have a short repayment term, and may not cover extras such as taxes, freight and installation. Paying cash also provides direct and immediate ownership and eliminates finance charges. However, using cash for a large expenditure reduces operating cash that could have been used for alternate investments and provides no hedge against inflation.
Benefits of Financing through Ingersoll Rand:
● Allows you to spread the entire cost including equipment, engineering, installation and delivery, over the financing term
● Can provide fixed or variable payments
● Offers flexibility in structuring: two- to seven-year terms and monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual payment schedules
● Offers flexibility to accommodate seasonal periods or sales peaks with “step-up” or “step-down” payment options
● Allows the later upgrade or addition of equipment to the financing.
Ingersoll Rand will work with you and your dealer to tailor a financing program specific to your needs.